Monday, May 1, 2017

Cool whatsapp status Online

Cool whatsapp status Online


Cool Whats App Status :

New Cool Status for Whatsapp 2016,Short Cool Quotes,Funny Cool Status in Hindi,Best Cool Status Quotes, Facebook Messages,Best Whatsapp Status, Funny Whatsapp Status,Love Status for Whatsapp & Motivational Whatsapp,Cute Whatsapp Status with Good Morning.
So youre the dude, the cool guy who seeks  something that suits your standard. If that’s the case, the shared cool whatsapp status updates below are for you. We have done our best to come up with latest cool dude whatsapp status ideas.

Cool whatsapp status Online
Admin Facebook Profile Click Here

 
The best way to create your future is to create it :P
Sleep all your troubles away.
I’m not bossy. I just know what you should be doing...
It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that define us. ..
If you ain’t first, you are last....
I’m gonna rest of my life, the best of my life.
The best dreams happen when eyes are open.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is alight in the heart.
Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures…
Why worry about things you cannot change? Let go and move on, because LIFE isn’t waiting.
I’m making changes in my life so if you don’t hear from me, you’re one of them...
A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart...
You killed what was left of the good in me...
The PAST cannot be changes, forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted...
If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it...
Choose the work you love and you will never have to work every day....